LinkedIn Twitter RSS Feed
Credit: Nikki Natrix

Thing 2

This has been a challenging one, mostly because I could get lost in the blogosphere for a very long time. I've been impressed and delighted to see so many interesting blogs from global perspectives and diverse professions.

What I hadn't expected was to be learning so much quite this soon -- already, I'm bookmarking furiously about DIY librarianship from InfoGlut and conceptions of professionalism from Undaimonia and tips on writing a questionnaire from Lucy Librarian...
Not to mention meeting people (already!) like Erin at Growth of a Librarian, who was lovely and left my first comment.

I'll have to tear myself away from the computer eventually - this may be a more dangerous project for my Internet addiction than I had anticipated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment